Pharmaceutical Groupie

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Doctor is NOT In

I called this morning for an appointment with my doctor. My favorite nurse, Deb, answered and informed me that he is currently on vacation. Slightly bothered, I asked for the soonest available opening.

August 28th.
My big day.

I was hoping I'd have the last week and a half of my vacation to allow my body to work through the initial side effects of the antidepressants. Unfortunately, I'll have two days at most. I'll work through it though; I always do. (Do I have any other choice?)

While I'm here, I want to thank everyone who's commented. It was nice to log in and see some familiar names. Your support means the world to me, and I'll respond to your questions ASAP.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home