Pharmaceutical Groupie

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Comatose

I hate that this blog's remained comatose for so long. Monday is fast approaching though, so PG should be receiving regular attention soon.

I'm almost excited for my appointment. I was nervous when I called for it, but I think I'm finally ready to take that first step. I'm only apprehensive towards starting a new medication so close to my start date work. I begin on Wedenesday, and assuming that I'll be given a prescription on Monday, that leaves me a day and a half to get a feel for any side effects I may have. I do a lot of driving, so I've got my fingers crossed that fatigue and nausea aren't prevalent.

One thing I've done to hinder any negatives effects is quit smoking. I didn't smoke the entire time I was on Paxil, and I plan on doing the same with whatever antidepressent I'm given this time. I know that, in general, it's detrimental to my heath, but I also know that the health risks are double-fold when you add pills to the mix. I smoked my last cigarette the day I started this blog, and I haven't lit up since. I've become a bit of a monster, but my friends have been understanding of my behavior. Friends are amazing to have.

I'll end this now because I'm mid-process in a wall-to-wall cleaning of my room. Where did all of this stuff come from?!

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Look at slumbering sitting down up when you have sleep apnea, and there is no need a CPAP offered. Maybe you have been told you have apnea, however you have not had your CPAP prescribed but. Probably the ability gone out, and your CPAP will never operate without having electrical energy. Anytime you need to rest without having the main benefit of CPAP treatment, slumbering resting up will assist you to make your air passage from collapsing. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Illnerev5ss[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home